- Attested copies of certificates in support of your educational qualification(s).
- Original score card of qualifying OPENMAT.
- OPENMAT Original Hall Ticket.
- Experience Certificate wherever required
- Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Identity card duly filled up (given in prospectus)
Candidates, those, who have successfully passed the OPENMAT exam now have to submit FORM no.2 for taking admission to Management Programme. This form is given in the Student's handbook or Prospectus (page no.135).
You have to submit the following documents along with FORM no.2 :
a) Affixed your photograph and signed over it.
b) Enclose the following documents,
c) Enclose Demand Draft for fee of programme @ Rs.1000/- per course. Please ensure that you have written your name, programme code and address on the back of the demand draft.
The fee can be paid by way of Demand Draft drawn in the name of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located. The fee can also be paid through bank challan ( details given on p.16 and Appendix 10)
at 2:13 AM